HPRC CASE 5400W
The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) HPRC5400W Waterproof Hard Case (Black) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case.
It is designed to carry and protect rifles, tripods or light stands up to 44" long. It meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight.
The case has an air pressure release valve. The case is transported by a folding handle on side, a top tow handle and built-in wheels. This case has a cubed foam interior.
The case is made in Italy and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty. Construction
• Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
• Crushproof, extreme weather/climate proof, acid corrosion proof and non conducting
• Cubed foam interior
• Neoprene PA66 O-ring keep the cases air and watertight
• Tight closures
• Reinforced corners
• Stainless steel hardware
• Reinforced, double hinged locking system for increased safety and security
• Molded-in hasp allows for optional padlock Interior consisting of 1 convoluted foam in the lid, cubed foam interior layers and 1 bottom foam layer Temperature rating = +32 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C) Carrying options
• Folding PSEB rubber handle on side
• Fiberglass and aluminum top tow handle
• Built-in wheels HPRC5400W Certifications
• Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
• IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water.
The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
• STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations • Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty